2011年6月8日星期三

I have a dream

I always thought, the future, I can become what I can do ... ... in the future, I have many hopes.

Today, I have a dream, I dream of Taiwan can return, I dream in my lifetime to see the complete reunification of the motherland.

Sixty years ago, the war classic tall 5815 women ugg boots in black
is fading in the land of China, two political parties in the last contest. Taiwan is considered to split the two sides began a long-term hostility.

Six years later, the cross-strait situation is excellent, the mainland's rapid economic development, cross-strait exchanges become more frequent. We must address the following hiding a calm sea may not be good for fish. Are still rampant on the island of Taiwan independence forces, U.S. arms sales to Taiwan is still reckless.

Sixty years, Taiwan has been using you to achieve the purpose of Chinese people island chain system. But sixty years, you have never forgotten by us, heavy rain can dilute the concentration of affection.

I have a dream, I dream of you to get back to our family, can stand up to blast out "I am a Chinese! "

I have a dream, I dream that I can hold your hand, according to the way you mean, we lost family members recovered - those dispossessed, the island suffered bullying others, who branded the Chinese and India Island.

I have a dream, I dream that this Tianzao the arrival of the arrival of peace, let go the world by storm!

Across the water far from home and country, pro-clan of the blood heir. His way home not far away.

没有评论:

发表评论