2011年6月8日星期三

Yurun the earth, flowers silent

Well known hair, eyes bright, and is given a burst of disappointment.

I think of you, long hair, exudes a unique hair incense ... ...

Cup wholesale reflection sunglasses business of bitter coffee, the bitter to swallow, leaving only the fragrance in the mouth. Zaza Zui, staring at the flowing hot air, but also the appearance of emerging out of you, miss the taste of unannounced.

Long hair, a pair of glasses, and I will never forget that sweet smile. You laughed, I cried the first time, like a child, crying thoroughly. Is also a lonely night, think you spent

Miss the taste of tears that are astringent. Enjoy your walk hand in hand. Like to see you smile, showing shallow dimples. Remember your ear attentive hearty laughter, laughing, dancing. Want to be your life. Wronged you always like to come to me later, tears wet my mind, I smell your tears, hard, and Sese. You cried, I laughed, but their hearts are broken.

Miss the tiffany jewelry large heartshaped key chain taste of air that is sweet. You take my run, long hair blowing in the wind, blinding my mind, and you looked back at me and pulling hard for me, smiling. Most like your smile, he prayed to listen to a lifetime of your smile, you laugh, and say that I am stupid, I said, stupid people from me. If you follow in my arms, I am on the side willows, watching the sunset. Nestled in the back accompanied by the lake to dry up.

Wind and water, microwave, the willow fly, the wind laughed, and you sleep.

Miss the taste of the umbrella that is warm. Light rain Xixi, you let me walk with you in the rain, splash wet trousers. I hold you to go a very long time, you suddenly stopped, facing me, his hands holding my umbrella bird grasping the hand, asked: "warm up?." "How?" I asked softly, with tears in your eyes at me, straining bit his lip, a long time only to say: "I'm going ... ..." ... ...

Tears drip ugg boots classic cardy 5819 chocolate on my hand, I secretly hide it in my heart. "Can not walk?" Your eyes are spinning round and round crystal children stuff. Tears and rain melt into the earth in the cold.

You shook his head, a Niulian, disappeared in the rain, just leave me here, silently feel the warmth of your stay, remember your back carefully.

There is a Tongjiao painful experience, there is a bitter bitter called Acacia. Who can forget this instant the pain. Crumple it, and twist rotten, and threw in the coffee, the gargling my heart, so that you can taste a chance to look, brush up those who have had the pain and memories, but also I am euphoric.

Drinking coffee, looking out the window, quietly thinking of you, this is a fun life, filled with the smell of emptiness.

Read you, remember your appearance, I hope time will leave me three minutes and seconds at the moment! ! !

没有评论:

发表评论