2011年6月8日星期三

You finally belong to me

"Now, you finally belong to me," people look at a woman sitting in a wheelchair showing a happy smile mouth. She went into the kitchen Duanliao Yi bowls of porridge sitting on the man just in front of Aohao. Wood wheelchair looking at people on the front of the woman, the woman smiled and slipped his hand into the hair at the expense of the cheek to ear. Porting a half a teaspoon of table spoon fed porridge to the man's mouth, the man closed his mouth open and looked at the woman still Wood. Women with a spoon off to a man's lips, strong hands of a little increase. Men forced open the lips to be a spoon, a spoonful of porridge slid into the lips of a man. Man closes his eyes, mouth swallow porridge.

"You see, now you finally belong to me. The world is no one else you away from me."

"In the future you can have with in my side"

"You said we have to life together, always by my side. That we will be together forever."

"No one put you away from me, no one."

Intermittent bottega veneta shoulder bags cinnamon 78918 woman said, and a bowl of porridge have been fed into the lips of a man. Woman for the man picked up a towel wipe off the table the residual porridge mouth up and walked to the kitchen. Men always closed his eyes, the woman turned and eyes went to the kitchen when the man cried.

"Do you love me?"

"Love"

"How much I love?"

"To you health, you die"

"But I can life with me as long as you like."

"Well, I'm with you forever."

White men hold ghd constraint play ball your hope at rest a woman on the bed, the woman had fell asleep. Lit cigarette in the hands of a man leaning against the bed, his eyes fell on a touch of red on the sheets showing the evil laugh.

"You go there last night?"

"At a friend's house to play."

"The friend?"

"... ..."

"Why should I call you not accept?"

"I did not hear."

"Do not you have another woman on the outside, and you said to stay with me forever, you said that a man love me"

Bang, the man balenciaga handbag red 332 stormed out, a woman slipped on the floor. Tears.

"I told you not to come to me, we've broken up"

"Is it my fault, I changed, I can be changed. I will not ask you to go there, no longer interfere with your all, as long as you do not leave me."

"You want me to say how many times, I do not love you, we broke up."

"Why, you said you loved my whole life, and life with me for."

"Life, that life is necessary to life? I love them a lot of life women have said I was going to accompany the women all my life. You really are innocent, Do not bother me after we broke up."

没有评论:

发表评论