2011年6月8日星期三

The wound a little itch, still in pain

After gathering dust for a long time in memory, but also by your gently brushed the dust of the above, the memory in the release. Reveal the moment, do not want to go say something to cover up the scars of the heart has been carved, do not want to just quietly thinking of you, calling you names, out of the abyss

Perhaps mbt staka shoes the time has Fufu Ping whirl of memories of the ditch, to also miss the shadow of carved, somewhat mottled, haggard loss. In the silent journey that I can not forget the past, have you ever walked with me, although rough, tell me, there have thorns, you said the same in that storm now appears to have considered it? In a rainbow after the rain waiting for re-sunset.

A special farewell, a parting kiss, and accompanied by your children as crystal tears, I have hidden it

You go, left no address, leaving only a bunch of smiles in the sunset

You go, Who did not play, leaving only a pair of eyes in the dew

You go, did not say where to go, leaving only a shadow in the moonlight

You go, smile melted in the sunset, the turbulence in the dew in his eyes, swaying in the moonlight shadow

Where moncler womens long jacket brown have the sun, where there are dew, where are the moonlight, you are gone, leaving the whole of your

You said with my hand wander over Wanshou Cape. You go to blame I do not kept a promise. Had an opportunity before me, I do not treasure them, if God will give me a weight to the chance, I will take your hand and say to you: "Do not go", to add one in the limit, I hope to go with my life. You told me a story at the beginning and ending, which is enough. Overture has the whole sad.

Some people say that everyone is a straight line, but not easily between the meet, there will be intersection, they are predestined. But I went to that intersection of two lines is sad, because they are just a point of intersection of the origins and the past can not go back later, never, will only further and further away.

Would rather christian louboutin white pump clb010 do a lifetime of parallel lines, only one side of the border do not want to

Stare at the distance, I do not want the Galaxy, with you for life, is enough ...

Relentless sweep autumn leaves, spring intends to transfer my heart

In The red when you pass me, when flowers and leaves of the festival, you know I remember you

没有评论:

发表评论