2011年6月8日星期三

Shore bloom

Bana, opened down, the end can not be spared, if met, never knew them, but not in love, life and life-phase fault.

Do not know when, I have gone through youth, stepped on the young, passing the love. Only vague memories still remain in the then gentle smile. Reminiscing freeze at some point in the growth of wind lifted head to the sky, watching clouds faint, faint drifting across the sky, a flower I tell you Nong Nong affection.

Who were also used in our time together, though short, but yet beautiful. At least I think so.

I do not know discount ugg boots classic cardy 5819 chestnut of the World, is really the best place to start the day? Cape, is really just thrown in the sea, where?

Wandering in the city, and that fragments of the afternoon sun, floating down in one place. Stepping gently crushing the sun, the kind of feeling faint, is beyond description contend in silence.

Standing on one end of the city, watching the scene blossom, there is a hint of sadness in my heart slowly flowing, like a cloud of loneliness and love, brought together and dispersed.

I heard the other side to open a flower, lonely time will bear fruit. The fruit of loneliness is always the hardest. Bana open, open to the Tumi, blooming.

Heard florid Bana is "sad memories." How many times, I think of, no ear, your voice; the number of times, remember, my world is not your shadow; how many times, I think of, no longer flew into the warmth of your arms and listen to your gentle words .

Like you in this spring, when birds are flying in long grass, when in the open Bana. Remember, you give a brief warm memories!

Walking the Red, bloom lonely, lonely flower leaves. Bana between us like this, you are in the other side, not Jianjun day Sijun.

Sometimes I think: the most beautiful flowers in the open when the fall is kind of happiness; love passing the time in the most beautiful, is kind of perfect. You open the door to the old can not be perfect, as the most beautiful time of regret in the end. Though bleak, but also a kind of beauty.

Between those entangled in the love, people dreaming. Who and when in the open Bana handle the pen? Wind variable, were first quiet, ma'am, a lot Piaoxu.

Walking in 5879 ugg classic argyle knit boots sand the endless years, the wind blowing chaos from time to time my short hair. Unconsciously blossom, life's long road, have you there, have my memories, in memory of the past dust swirling in my heart, mind and hovering into a tidal surge, ups and downs.

Turned, facing years of smiles, there is no shortage of days, nor to the old.

My text is still only lonely love. Even this life was passing flow, but also could not put my deep feeling nostalgic.

If, Xu Yisheng smile, then I am willing to Buddha Kukuxiangqiu; if, Xu Yishi warm, then I will, slowly waiting for the road.

I gazed long-term perspective, the smiling, they are lonely open, open to Tumi, and then dying out, the wind gently falling, is a prosthetic Acacia tears.

Going to Heaven and ask ourselves: this life, who is the ebb and flow of my heart? Who will be the runner who lives in? Past the dust, this life style, is the endless love of the Spirit. Who's who ultimately are not.

At the moment, thoughts that have been quietly sent to allow the wind to bring every corner, hope you can hear the other side, okay?

Bana, open a thousand years, down a thousand years, Mosaic does not need each other. Love is not cause and effect, edge doomed life and death.

没有评论:

发表评论