2011年6月8日星期三

Love the sea

My home away from the Bohai Sea live in a small town very close, walking distance twenty-three km which is the oasis in the vast deep, Bristol West blue head. Hit me sensible of the day, it was like a cradle of my life, the source of life, survival of the support.

Remember
hermes birbin bags 25cmeach 6068 gold 45 as a child, the family is very poor, a few houses every rainy season, outside the heavy rain, the room will be light rain, when the outside is already empty when thousands of miles, but the house was still under the tick tick. Thus, the family who can come in handy containers of a bone brain child find their own place. A tiny fishing boat, be regarded as a source of supply for their families, but also the only one home, the economic value of property.

When father shook the boat drifting in the vast sea, when my heart seems to have followed his father, along with a boat floating on the cusp.

When the dusk, I always stood overlooking the sea, looking forward to the emergence of the boat, looking forward to his father's return.

In this way, day after day, looking, looking forward to year after year. Sea, fishing boats, is difficult to separate the father is like a whole, always worried about me.

Far, a small louis vuitton shoulder messenger bag blue m93190 boat in bowed to the ground from time to time flowing, growing; slowly, and reflected in the sunset, the silhouette-like fun to watch; gradually, to see his father so difficult when you shake line and , so tired, so slow ... ....

Can say that I have childhood, all the dreams are pinned on his father, a boat, the sea body. The reason is very simple, it is the life patron, the cradle of life, survival depends. Rewarding to see the time when his father smiles, I have a strange feeling; tired seeing the way his father; I also have a strange heartache.

However, for me, I do not know why, ah saw the fish and other seafood shrimp friends, always have in mind can not tell a taste and distress. Since that year that month, seafood is not one favored delicacies. One can imagine one of these things into the house, means that the days can not change taste. People on our beach, eat seafood that does not bid, but rather a food pan taste and monotonous.

Thus, father and mother also tried to change the diet variety, or adjust the structure of diet, often got up early went to town for commodity trading. This was likely to be called "speculation", because this self-produced goods are not allowed to trade. In addition to the seafood was not as if people are interested in, is often taken out of many, many seafood products, while other foods are brought back very little.

One morning, the weather was exceptionally clear, calm sea, I muttered to keep up a sub-sea father, his father also readily agreed. So, I happily jumped on the boat, saw his father as the waves receded advantage of the opportunity to promote the sea boat.

I started to feel also very good, threw it really happy, innocent joy accompanied by waves coming over the sea echoed. Gradually, I feel day in turn, the sea in the rotation, followed by I Wa Wade vomit. At this point, I seem swallowed by the sea, like organs in the constantly churning, and ultimately I spent it sleeping among the "happy" moments.

Later, I knew what it meant to seasickness, motion sickness is the taste of how people unbearable. Perhaps the experience of life than this, there is a calm joy, there are also badly the pain; have the joy of success and failures when the grief.

Guo Xiaochuan has this sentence: "Life is the truth this cup of strong drink, without repeatedly refining Oh, would not be so delicious!" After the storm after the "looting" in the ring on my life has left difficult to erase the memory.

Time flies, inadvertently, I gradually grew up, accompanied by the increase in the number of the sea, I became a real fisherman son. The wind, the rain go gives me the courage to fight and courage of character.

When I left home, went into foreign land, a kind of nostalgic feelings of dismay I miss home from time to time that the endless sea.

No wonder mac shroom matte eyeshadow some people the ocean compared to the mother, when you have Mandu grievances and distress no one to talk, you can quietly sitting on the beach, looking at the clear blue sea, as if all the dust flying from the waves with the lost. When your work feel helpless worry or emotional upset, you can put to sea, With your strength and courage to fight, you will really give you insight into what the sea ... ....

Ten years later, the sea is like a large magnetic field from a distant foreign land to me then suck back. Look up this piece of blue sky, looked down at this blue sea, sea and sky line connected to each other docking, each mapping, and mutual support. I was in front of intoxicated by this piece of blue, one dream, my soul around I really went back to nurture the growth of the sea - home.

However, everything changed, and his father have to leave our mother, home of the house was planned, the houses have been low and much pretty buildings and replaced by a new community, new homes, new life to old town glow of new life.

Blue sky, blue sea accompanied by a blue dream. I immersed in the warm, sweet, romantic story, not hesitate to to create new happiness and new happiness.

Gradually eroded as the years, my life, I do not know to this dream of the blue bitter taste of how much water; for this blue dream, I do not know how many storms withstood erosion; or for the blue dream, I To tide of commodity economy to fight.

没有评论:

发表评论